Wholesale Online Group, LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 01, 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Information you voluntarily provide us including name and contact information including email address and personal information to process orders
- Information we collect automatically when you visit this website through cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs
What we do with the voluntarily provided information we gather:
- We require this information primarily to accurately process your orders.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You may unsubscribe anytime by editing your account or by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
- From time-to-time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
Do we disclose your information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to any outside parties except as follows:
- Your shipping information is shared with shipping companies such as UPS, FedEX, and USPS and may be shared with our partner product fulfillment centers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Wholesale Online Group does not store any of your personal financial information. Any information is needed is sent to or retrieved from Authorize.net.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Carry information about your current session at this website from one web page to the next
- Identify you on this website on return visits.
You have the option of disabling or not accepting cookies by changing the preferences on your browser. If you opt to disable cookies, you will still be able to use certain sections of our website. However, you may not be able to use any parts of this website that requires a login (e.g. accessing secured content, ordering products, etc).
Third Party Tracking Technology
This website uses a tracking technologies to obtain website usage information such as users’ Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Internet domain and host names, browser software, and the date and time that the website is visited.
Data obtained through these technologies do not include, and is not linked, to any personal information such your name, billing or shipping address, phone numbers, etc. This data allows us to monitor the use of this website, understand how users find our website, and improve the website’s function and content.
Our web servers routinely generate logs that contain the following types of information each time the website is used:
- The date, time and length of your visit.
- The path taken through our website and the browser being used.
- The list of files downloaded and the amount of time spent viewing video or audio files.
- The IP Address of the computer accessing our website.
- Any errors encountered.
This information is used primarily to monitor the functioning and integrity of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be applicable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email request to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.